04 December 2013

Oh Lala Night At La Vie Parisienne

La Vie Parisienne, known to be as "Parisian Life" in English language, is a french bakery, deli, and wine library owned by none other than the Lhulliers. You can locate this place right beside La Maison Rose (The Pink Mansion).


First half of the adventure: Be in love, stay in love at Café Noriter.

It literally took me months to decide whether or not to post my night adventure at La Vie Parisienne with friends since my photo didn't give justice to the place at all. But then, I don't want to put such adventure to waste, ergo I've chosen to share my experience publicly as part of my memorabilia.


As you can see, this place is very much famous for its wine display, alien-looking drinks (alien-looking since I don't know most of them), and enticing ambiance. Yes, there's too much French feels around.


Apart from wines and some hardcore drinks, they also sell breads and macarons for customers who aren't fond of wines and whiskeys.


Apparently, we weren't able to make use of their wine library since a group of elites were enjoying their stay there and it would be disrespectful of us to join in the circle.


We had a bottle of red wine and tequila that night. That night was filled with laughters and some serious conversation. Truly worth keeping in my memory bank. 

This place should be part of your to-go list. You don't have to focus on everyone else, just enjoy your night with friends and de-stress yourself from those endless paperworks and demands from your boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment