15 December 2013

Yakiniku Love At The Yaki House

Yakiniku, a Japanese term for grilled meat, has now become an uprising trend here in Cebu. Just like those Korean and Taiwanese dishes that require you to cook your own meat in a different manner, the Japanese also has their own way of keeping their customers in awe.


It was actually after our class when we've decided to try this affordable Yakiniku house in Banilad. Yes, I've passed by the place several times, but never did I have the time to try their delicious-looking meal until one of my friends called for a semi-despidida party.


Days before enjoying our awesome-tastic dinner, I had to check for reviews about the said place since I don't want to disappoint my friends, just in case I made a bad decision, yet it was likely the best decision I've made that night. Excuse me while I reminisce the scrumptious meal I had at The Yaki House with my friends, haha.


The way they marinated their meat is so good that I've been craving for more... and more.



Budget-wise, I say they're good to go. Regarding the taste, I say I'm very much satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment