03 December 2013

Ngon quá: Vietnamese Cuisine

To begin with, I'd like to express my shame of calling myself a blogger when in fact, I don't update this blog that much anymore. Not that I got tired of expressing my thoughts here, I'm just too pre-occupied with internship that I fail to balance everything. Anyhow, I'm trying my best to cope things up and set up my blog's mood into a festive one, just as it was before.

Moving on, I'd like to feed my blog once again with my food escapades, so here you go.


Honestly speaking, I've never heard of this place before until my friend slash college buddy, Ralph, brought us here. This day was supposed to be Ralph and his girlfriend, Jireh's monthsary date, but Mae and I were being annoying and joined their romantic date, haha.

The place isn't that spacious enough to accommodate group dates, unless there's only six of you or lower than that.


Despite the limited space they have, they were still able to organize things, making it look sophisticated and enticing.

Now, for the highlight of this entry:

(1) Shrimp salad (Php. 295.00), (2) Angus beef satay (Php. 345.00), (3) Pork belly satay (Php. 245.00)

I'm not really a fan of Vietnamese cuisine, so everything listed on their menu sounds foreign to me. Yet despite the foreignness of their dishes (for me), I'm glad to say that we all left in satisfaction that night. 

It may be a bit pricey, but I swear you won't end up crying over your cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment