17 September 2013

Be In Love, Stay In Love At Café Noriter

Being in a fantastic place with your fantastic friends on a Friday afternoon sure is a nice idea in diverting yourself from the stressful week you've had in school or in the office. I'm just glad my friends are always on the go when it comes to adventure even with the busy schedules we have now.



I'm sure you've already seen this name on your way home or from the internet.

Noriter is actually the Korean word for playground. By that word alone, one can already visualize the presence of a playful, vibrant, and homey atmosphere circulating the entire area. A simple, yet powerful word was able to catch the citizen's attention in just a span of one month and now, everyone's gone crazy over it just like how people went crazy over Krispy Kreme the moment they opened their first branch here in Cebu.



I just love seeing those post-its and polaroid films wrapping up the entire wall. And oh, before sitting comfortably inside your mini hideout, you have to take your shoes off. Probably, the owner of the café (who is a Korean, by the way) is particular with neatness, thus the strict house rule.



A part of me got disappointed after reading the menu. It's just too sad seeing their drinks dominating the entire menu board, neglecting food like it's not that significant at all. I just hope they'll add some more food on the list for us to enjoy and crave. :(



It's really been the longest while since we enjoyed like this. I just hope my other zoo-mates would finally show up the next time around. We're actually planning to make our Friday hangout a tradition, unless we're all jam-packed with work or exams.

Make sure you get to relax your mind and body once in a while by pigging out or chit-chatting on a comfy café with your friends, just like what I did on my day off.



I had Strawberry smoothie (size equivalent for two persons) for Php. 150.00. Price range of their drinks would be around Php. 90.00 - 300.00. Definitely, I recommend you to bring your friends and loved ones here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment