21 December 2013

A Merry Dinner At DuZ Grill

It's that most wonderful time of the year again! Unbelievable, yet it's about time we prepare ourselves for another year to enjoy and appreciate. 2013 did bring a lot of memories for me to value and a plethora of blessings to thank for. Hopefully, I'll end the year in a jovial mood and let such joy bring good karma throughout 2014. I'm supposed to save my sentiments for new year, but I don't think I still have the patience in doing so.

Anyway, days before the most anticipated event of the year, I've decided to shop for gifts with my friend, Mae, and boyfriend since I've been too busy with internship, as usual. After which, we've decided to do some catching up at DuZ Grill. 


The moment we got out of the car, the owner automatically went to us and welcomed us as if we've known each other for years. Such lovely act made me love the place even more!


We've managed to get inside the house while waiting for our orders to be served on our designated table. Thankfully, we were the first customers to arrive, so touring the place didn't seem to be a problem. Anyway, here's a sneak peak of what's inside the house:





Too bad we weren't able to enjoy our dinner inside since the tables were already reserved for the other customers. It's best if you reserve a seat ahead, so you wouldn't end up leaving the place and dine else where.

Now, for the food:

They only have very limited choices to choose from, so you don't have to let the waiter wait until he gets tired of standing and waiting for your order.


The three of us had spicy baby back ribs (Php. 180.00) and garlic rice (Php. 30.00) for dinner since it's one of their best-sellers, I suppose.

Apparently, I'm not really happy with their baby back ribs. Not that it's dry nor small (it's actually big, I tell you), I'm just not happy with how their sauce tastes like. Well, I might try their burger steak out the next time I pay a visit, as what Mae suggests.

Overall, the place looks more than okay; it's actually beautiful. The owner, on the other hand, is very accommodating and fun to talk to, even for a short while. Plus, you don't have to pay for more than Php. 350.00 unless you treat your other half or friends out for lunch or dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment