24 July 2014

The Ranch Banilad Adventure

This dinner date with boyfriend actually happened last March, but I failed to insert this on my blog since I was busy with school and whatnot. Now that I'm in the mood to blog, I might as well pour out my comments and mouth-watering experience to get rid of my backlogs.

Please excuse my photos, dear readers (if I have one, haha). I only had my phone with me that time since ze boyfriend told me his plan just a few hours before my duty ends.


It does look pretty simple and less catchy on the outside...




...but this is how it looks on the inside. Wow, just wow.


Tom and Jerry (coke) and Woody (sprite). I did ask the waitress what these drinks are before knowing that it's merely coke and sprite, but sadly, I forgot what they added to make these sodas unique.


I opted to go for seafood that night, so I went for their Sea Food Roll.


On the other hand, boyfriend had Lemon Chicken to feed his craving.

I don't know how I've managed to store everything in my stomach considering their serving size is bigger than usual. Their food is a bit salty, but still delicious. Price ranges from Php 250.00 to 400.00, so better save up your allowance or salary before battling your way here.

No comments:

Post a Comment