06 February 2014

Sizzle At Sizzling Pepper Steak House

I don't know why, but sizzled food is one of best meals I've tasted in my entire life. All thanks to the Japanese folks (correct me if I'm wrong) for discovering this method of serving a meal to their customers.


To be honest, I never knew Sizzling Pepper Steak House existed until my brother and I discovered the place by chance. It was, indeed, a good decision to try this place out and now, I can't help, but share it to my friends who've gone curious about the said place as well.

So, I've decided to revisit the place together with my friends and thankfully, they enjoyed their meal as much as I did the first time I grabbed a bite of their peppery meal.

Salmon Pepper Rice: Php. 338.00 with iced tea; Php. 336.00 without iced tea
I had Pork Curry Pepper Rice plus iced tea for Php. 220.00. It's not really their must-try, but it was the best for me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment