25 April 2016

Badian-ful Adventure: Lambug

I'm on my third adventure for the month of April and I must say, I am pretty much loving this month since I get to be one with my favorite element again with the best people – my cousins.

This time, I'm finally off to sit still and relax on a fine white sand with fewer visitors stealing our very spot.

We had a day to prepare for the things necessary for our whole day stay in Lambug, Badian and an entire night to rest; but sleeping away from my comfort zone made me feel restless and uncomfortable until dawn. So yes, I didn't get any sleep at all.

We left our cousin's place at around 3 AM since we needed to commute our way to Badian via bus. Good thing I was able to take a nap inside the bus or else, I'll certainly end up looking like a zombie.

Arrived in Badian at around 6 AM and waited for my cousins' relative to fetch and drop us to Lambug. Luckily, we were able to catch the sunrise.

From purple-ish to blue sky.

We've managed to rest for awhile before preparing our lunch, while some immediately enjoyed themselves in the saltwater.

While waiting for our lunch, we had a little photoshoot with two of my cousins (whom I fail to take pictures with).

My cousins are such great photographers! *wink*

After eating our delicious lunch, we finally ran straight into the saltwater and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon swimming and relaxing under the scorching heat of the sun.


Sadly, we had to leave at around 4 in the afternoon since we needed to commute our way back to the city. It took us nearly three hours before we get to ride on a bus altogether.


When we arrived at the terminal, my cousin's girlfriend told us that a foreign guy beside her was touching her left breast while covering his arm with his traveling bag so as not to make it obvious, but she couldn't shout nor do anything because she felt scared. We asked who that guy was and she pointed him to us. My cousin immediately went to where the guy was standing, pushed him, and told him to know his place. The guy was startled by my cousin's approach and immediately left the place with his friends.


So many unexpected things happened that day, yet, I'm still happy for a fact that we all got home safe. Thank you for guiding us, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment