25 February 2014

Everybody Say Topokki!

My cousins and I were actually planning to eat at Braddex located across University of San Carlos, Talamban yesterday, but found out they were closed for an unknown reason. Good thing my cousin, who happens to be a graduate of the said university, thought of bringing us somewhere he is very much familiar with: Topokki Man.


It's another Korean-inspired establishment filled with cute decorations and vivid colors. It's quite unusual for me not to see any mini stove and frying plate anywhere since I'm accustomed to seeing these cooking tools in a Korean restaurant. 


Make sure you don't mistaken this place as another café establishment where you can squat with your friends and enjoy your beverages. Truth to be told, it does look like a café with all those polaroid films and post-its.


Preparation time takes about 20-30 minutes, so better hold that growling stomach of yours and extend your patience. Thankfully, I was still able to hold on despite my headache and tiredness (from duty). They do serve a flavorful meal; good enough to keep me away from major disappointment. But then, don't expect it to be extraordinarily delicious like those high-end Korean restaurants you've tasted.

Serving is good for 3-4 persons, depending who you're with and price ranges from 100.00 to 280.00. If you're on a budget spree and you're craving for a Korean meal, this place might be the answer to your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment