23 February 2014

A Little Piece of Everything At A Little Piece of Sky


On the harmonious side of Guadalupe lies a cute and quaint looking café filled with tranquility and photogenic decors. Their unique concept did give an impact to my happy hormones, same thing to my friends based from their reactions the moment they saw the place.


Seeing their travel-inspired decorations made me feel like I've been transported to another place where I'm given the option to feel at ease. If time and money permits, I do want to visit each and every place in the world for me to know more about other cultures and see those beyond amazing historical structures. I don't know about everyone else, but traveling does make me feel at ease... or high due to overexcitement.


The area isn't really that big. Just good enough for air to ventilate well and for us to move freely without hitting anything or anyone.


We had Tito Lemonsito (Php 155.00) and Maria Sangria (Php 165.00) to quench our thirst; Waffle Club (Php 130.00) and Taiwanese Chicken (Php 85.00) to feed our hunger. 


Overall, I loved every sip of their Tito Lemonsito and bite of their Waffle Club. Their Maria Sangria and Taiwanese Chicken, on the other hand, left an unsatisfactory impression on my tongue. Well, 5/6 of us didn't want to pay for another pitcher of Maria Sangria. I'm not sure if they liked the Taiwanese Chicken, though.

I'm sure you'll love to check this place out yourself, especially when you're a café enthusiast.

No comments:

Post a Comment