03 September 2013

Café Madness at Café Caw

If you're into cutesy and peaceful atmosphere with good to go desserts or drinks, then I suggest you try Café Caw. I have a strong feeling that this place is owned by a Korean or maybe by someone who's into Korean. Whoever you are, I'd just like to say thank you for establishing this cute hang-out place for us to enjoy!



They're located across B.R.I.G.H.T Academy, beside Sinangag Station. It's very accessible, so getting lost is the least thing that's going to happen to you unless you're not from the busy side of Cebu.



Forgive me for sounding funny, but I'm actually more interested with the cute ambiance than what they have in store. Well, you have the right to blame my girly hormone for that.

I was actually with Mae and boyfriend when I visited the place. Apparently, we didn't drop by to enjoy the evening. Instead, we went there to study.



We ordered Brownie ala mode for Php. 120.00 and Hurricane Potato for Php. 60.00. I felt very disappointed with their Brownie ala mode. It's too dry and less chewy, in my opinion.

Though I find some of their desserts a bit pricey, I still find the place worth the visit. :)

**Sorry for another delayed entry. I was too engrossed with my notes last month that I completely forgot about my pending entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment