28 August 2013

Cheers For Better Days!

A month ago, boyfriend and I celebrated our second year together as a couple. No, he didn't surprise me with balloons, teddies, flowers, nor chocolates which I'm really thankful of since I find cheesy stuffs annoying.

The only surprise I'm interested is dining somewhere unplanned and that's what happened during our anniversary date. We were planning to dine somewhere else, but alas! Boyfriend had a sudden change of heart, forcing me to ditch my initial plan. Good thing The Gallery was only a few cars away, so formulating another plan was of no problem at all. 


I asked my boyfriend if we could celebrate our date at Yu-Yu-Tei (since I've never tried the place, yet) and good thing he said yes. I was actually too busy observing the place that I failed to take a photo of it, my bad.



I had Chicken Terriyaki Don for Php. 170.00, while boyfriend had Bento (I forgot what in particular) for Php. 300.00+. We also ordered Ebiten Maki for Php. 200.00 as our appetizer.

Honestly speaking, it is my first time to see several Japanese costumers at a certain Japanese restaurant. It must be due to the Japanese-like ambiance (plus television) and great food. I strongly suggest this place if you're into Japanese cuisine. Every bite of their meal tastes so heavenly, I can't even. Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment