23 June 2013

Surfin At Surfin Ribs

I was supposed to blog about this two months ago, but then again, I have settle my mind with my studies first before anything else. Reasonable enough, yes?

Before I start, I'd like to apologize ahead for the crappy photos. I only brought with me my iPod Touch that time, hence the abundant noise and blurry photos.


Last April, I was finally given the opportunity to try Surfin' Ribs' all-time favorite back ribs together with my cousins and boyfriend. Of course, I was tad excited since I've been hearing good feedbacks about the place and most importantly, the food.


(1) The only sad part is their extremely limited choices of food. Well, apart from their back ribs, I'm sure people would want to have enough selections on the menu. 

(2) Shrimps Platter. It's merely your typical-size shrimps in an ordinary sauce.


I actually failed to finish the entire back ribs since it's too humungous for my stomach to accommodate. But overall, their back ribs didn't fail to amaze me. Thumbs up for the yummy meal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment