23 June 2013

May Date at Café Old Cul de Sac

Ever since I saw my friend's post about her scrumptious meal at Café Old Cul de Sac, I can't help, but think as to when I'll be able to taste their delicious-looking meal myself.

One Saturday afternoon, I asked my boyfriend if he could accompany me there since I'm not fond of eating in public places alone. Thankfully, he was in the mood to try something new that time, so we headed straight to Sto. Niño Village without further ado.



I can already feel the intimidation running through my veins the moment I stepped inside. From their decors to landscape, everything's just too classy for me! Thank goodness the waiter on duty's politeness distracted me from the intimidation I felt that time, plus we were the first customer to arrive, so that relieved me a bit.



The exterior part of the place. Yes, you can actually dine outside and enjoy such wonderful landscape. You can even reserve a room with your lover or friends for an overnight stay if you want to.

Mushroom soup (free), Rhapsody in Blue, and homemade ice cream (free) all for Php. 210.00. Affordable enough for a presentable and classy-looking entrée, yes?

I swear we were the happiest kiddos that night. All thanks to our scrumptious meal for making our night great as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment