12 December 2012

Sweet Vibes: Phoebe's Cupcakery

I've been dying to blog about Phoebe's Cupcakery since two months ago, but then I tend to forget about it, plus I'm very much occupied with school for the last two months. Since now's the only free time I have (and thank goodness I was able to remember about my pending food reviews), I immediately logged in to blogger, despite our slow internet connection, just to let you know that I'm still inhaling Oxygen and exhaling Carbon Dioxide.

Okay, enough about that and let's focus on the main topic.

Before classes for the second semester started, my sister ordered a box of cupcakes (comprising of six different flavors) from Phoebe's Cupcakery since we were both craving for something sweet that time. It was actually our first time to see the place and I must say, the place looks extremely cute and girly!





The vintage-cutie feel made me love the place even better!

One (1): Php. 55.00. (I forgot the 1 box, sorry)

The cupcakes were deliciously sweet, soft and mouthwatering. I can't believe Miss Phoebe could make such scrumptious cupcakes like these! How I wish I'm good at baking as well, but apparently, I have no skill in cooking and never will I be able to master such skill! (Haha)

Their shop is located along Maria Louisa Road. Also, they're happy to serve you every Tuesday to Sunday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment