12 December 2012

Happy Tummy At 30 Kitchen + Bar

I'm the type of person who easily gets depressed when it comes to school-related problem. And when such mind-wrecking encounter occurs, I usually stuff my stomach with carbohydrates. Screw light diet, I need fats in my body!

Obviously, I was badly depressed last week (December 5) that I didn't mind spending half of my weekly allowance on food. It was again an "on-the-spot" plan to dine at 30 Kitchen with my boyfriend and one of my closest friend, Mae.









It's a "caught-in-the-act" photo of me, playing with my shoes. Yes, I do this almost all the time.

Herb Crusted Chicken for Php. 155.00.

My order. See how gigantic their chicken is?

Cyprus Chicken for Php. 145.00.

Mae's order. I think you need to add Php. 10.00 for garlic rice, not sure.

Mediterranean Fish Fillet for Php. 190.00.

My boyfriend's order. I wonder why he's so fond of eating garlic rice.

The food, the friendly staffs, the serving... everything calmed my soul that night. I strongly recommend you to taste their scrumptious, magical meal yourself. I swear your allowance slash salary won't go to waste!

You can find their one and only base at The Gallery across San Carlos Seminary.

No comments:

Post a Comment