22 December 2012

Fun Dinner at Cucinerah

Before I formally start this entry, I'd like to apologize for the crappy photos. I wasn't able to bring my digital camera nor iPod Touch that time, so I made use of a camera phone, instead. This dining experience happened a month ago, but I failed to make a review about it as soon as possible since exams were piling up the following week 'till the last week of classes, so sorry! :(

Moving on, funny how this simple gathering brought back tons of memories. I mean, being with my zoomates is something I've longed for quite a long time since I miss those glorious times where teasing and laughing was an everyday habit for us. It was a night worth remembering, indeed. Okay, enough with this tear-jerking talk and let's all move on with the happy part.

Boyfriend and I accidentally knew about this simple-looking restaurant while looking for a parking space since we were planning to study at Sunday 2pm months ago (but we ended up somewhere anyway, haha).





We were the only customers that time (an hour before a couple came), so laughing hard wasn't a problem at all. Thank goodness the servers were so nice and accommodating. It really took us time to choose what we want, yet they patiently waited for our order. Awe, such good people! :)

The place looks a bit small on the outside, but spacious on the inside. And oh, they were already prepped up for Christmas though it was still the last week of November. 

Katsudon

Serving our food didn't take that long which is great, but I strongly suggest that they should add some sauce for their Katsudon next time. I can't deny the fact that their Katsudon tasted great, but it should be paired with whatever-sauce-it-is for it to be strikingly delicious. Three of my companions had Baby Back Ribs and they didn't have any complaints about it. One ordered Spaghetti Bolognese and felt the oiliness of their pasta. 

Overall, we did enjoy our meal (great taste and great serving size) plus hours of laughing and catching up. *Thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment