29 December 2012

Because Chocolates Make You Kiss

Here, I'll be adding another review about this newly-risen dessert house in town, CMYK. CMYK, as what I've read from other blog reviews, stands for "Chocolates Make You Kiss".

The place is wholly painted with pink, which stood out from the rest of the establishments standing along Archbishop Reyes Avenue, so locating it won't be that stressful.

What greeted me on our table. Even their menu book looks too cute to resist! :")



Their servers wear the cutest attire ever! Seriously, I'm madly in love with the place!

Our table number.


Boyfriend and I looked like we were in a photography class or something. We just can't stop taking pictures of the place and of the food. It was more or less awkward while people were discreetly keeping an eye on us, I presume.



L-O-V-E for cute and unique bookshelf! After a while, my boyfriend's order was finally served on our table and I immediately took a picture of it. Pretty much active in taking pictures of our order for blogging, eh? Anyway, such gigantic drink only costs Php. 130.00. More than enough to cause brain-freeze! Okay, I kid about the "brain-freeze" thing. ;)

Php. 85.00.

My boyfriend's other order. Seriously, I suck at remembering names. 

Sizzling CMYK for Php. 100.00.

This, my friend/s, would surely make your tongue go loco! The brownie is actually very chewable and soft, and baked with the right amount of sweetness. Thumbs up for this! 

Special Ramen for Php. 120.00.

The serving size is good enough to fill your stomach and the taste's so good that my stomach's trying to stimulate my brain to grab some more! Oh, the perks of being slim with unexplainable appetite, haha. I strongly recommend you to try this yourself! (Drooling)

I can't help, but adore the calm ambiance, the food presentation, and most of all, the doll house-like interior. Awe, I'm absolutely coming back here and try their other desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment