27 December 2012

Asian Thai Cusine At Siam


Last month, before we headed to Maitre Chocolatier for dessert, my family and I had dinner at Siam Thai Cuisine, in celebration of my sister's post-birthday.

It was actually my first time to try Thai cuisine, so I had exactly no idea what their food mainly consists of or how they present their food. Definitely, I'm clueless by it. I was somehow ecstatic to try a whole new dining experience that time.

I had ripe mango shake to either add up the amazing taste of Thai cuisine or compensate for the not-so amazing taste of the aforementioned. That, I couldn't afford to reveal just yet.

 Siam sampler. I had the breaded something and it tasted good. I failed to try the other set displayed since everyone had fast hands. No regrets, though.

I totally forgot how this one's called. It was okay, yet I was confused the whole time as to how the food tasted like.

Apparently, I forgot to take a picture of our entire order since I was too hungry to care that time. It was a satisfying meal, a good-to-go experience, I must add. I'm sure most of you have tried venturing Thai cuisines, especially now that it's a trending food crave. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment