04 November 2012

Sunday 2pm

This is in continuation of my food adventure with Mae and my boyfriend last October 31, 2012 (see first half here). I'd like to apologize for not posting this entry ahead. I've been lazing out lately, probably because I'm making use of the remaining days of my summer-ish vacation or so-so. Honestly speaking, I still have two pending entries to make and yet here I am, procrastinating like a boss. (Haha)

Moving on, I opt to lessen my words on this entry because I don't want to clog my blog with long entries (several pictures plus text equals long entry) and I doubt you'll still have the interest to read everything encoded here after seeing the pictures occupying 3/4 of my entry. So for everyone's convenience,  please allow my pictures to do the talking this time. Alright?

Welcome sign

Mini counter

Other side of the shop

Notes

More notes plus books

More and more notes

Polaroids

Me with my unruly hair

Should I post a picture of myself more often... or not?

Our message

If you find this, then lucky you! Obviously, this one's my work. :)

Notes and books

Php. 120.00.

Php. 120.00.

Sunday 2pm offers toasted bread with delicious toppings and of course, the undying coffee and tea trend. They're located at Sarrosa International Hotel. I'm sure you'll notice their cute shop since it's just along the road. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment