01 November 2012

Going Japanese: Joed's Lutong Hapon

Before I begin, please take note that I'm going to make a separate post on my adventure yesterday since the latter topic is quite bulky compared to this.

It's been a week since my craving for Japanese cuisines aroused and now is the perfect moment for me to say that I've finally satisfied my craving, all thanks to Joed's Lutong Hapon.

Maki Rolls for Php. 75.00.

Back then (when they were still located beside the basketball court along Mabolo), it took them almost 30 minutes to serve our food. Now, it merely took them more or less 15 minutes to do so. Fascinating, indeed.

Katsudon for Php. 65.00.

My boyfriend, Mae, and I ordered the same meal since those other meals listed on the menu sound unfamiliar to us (except for Gyudon) and we weren't ready to venture that time.

They serve Japanese food at a very affordable rate, around Php. 50.00 to Php. 200.00, yet I can't consider the taste as a threat against those expensive Japanese restaurants around town. Of course, they don't use those high-end recipes in comparison to those classy Japanese restaurants.

Budget-wise, this place is very suitable for anyone who wants to venture on other Asian cuisines like Japanese. You should try visiting the place sometimes; it's located across Sarrosa International Hotel while the other branch is located near Sacred Heart School - Hijas de Jesus. To end this post, I'd like to say arigatou for visiting my blog. Ki o tsuketeJa ne! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment