15 October 2012

Cupcaken


At Cupcaken

Once again, I'm starting off my entry with a picture. Sorry, but I just can't exactly think of any words that could welcome everyone with pure enthusiasm.

Cupcakes sold at Php. 55.00 each.

It was actually my first encounter with their cupcakes. The cupcakes were too adorable to ignore, so I immediately grabbed my camera and took pictures of it while waiting for my sister.

Blackforest cupcakes.

Very Berry cupcakes

My attempt in applying my ninja skills failed since there were a few customers glazing at me for a second or two while I was clicking away the shutter button.

Six (6) cupcakes for Php. 320.00.

Assorted cupcakes.

I'm not an avid fan of sweets, but I'm badly craving for their cupcakes right now (all thanks to my pictures). You'll surely love the sweetness of their cupcakes, most especially the chocolate-flavored ones. By the way, I'm not the only one who enjoyed the cupcakes; even my sister and niece did.

I'd definitely recommend you to try their cupcakes if you want to pair your lunch or dinner with some baked desserts!

My niece doing her 'shocked' face.

I'm yet to venture more of their cupcakes since I had chocolate something (I forgot the exact name, sorry) hours ago. I hope I won't feel disappointed with the other flavors or I might have to take back my word regarding how great their cupcakes are.

Anyway, their one and only bakeshop is located at Banawa, Cebu City.

No comments:

Post a Comment