22 March 2015

Mexican Meal At Meximama Cocina Latina

I love the fact that I still have time to enjoy one of the few things I love doing the most and that is, exploring dishes from diners that are yet to be discovered by other foodie enthusiasts. Though having only a single day-off per week, I always see to it that my off-duty is utilized wisely and I always make sure to give my body enough rest before planning for anything.

Since I was scheduled to serve my duty in the morning a day prior to my day-off, I was able to catch some good night sleep and was fully energized the next day. Staying at home seems fine, but going out with a friend (or friends) sounds even better.

My friend, Mae, introduced to me this Mexican-inspired diner set in the quiet area of Marina Mall, Lapu-Lapu. I'm not much of a fan of Mexican food, but I don't mind munching some nachos and quesadillas topped with Jalapeños for a change... or whatever Mexican food is available.

Meximama Cocina Latina

With their bright, illuminating signage and wooden tables and chairs, I don't think you'll ever miss this place out, that's if, of course, you're trying to locate this small diner.


Here's a list of their menu sans the ones on their blackboard. I forgot to take a picture of the ones written on their blackboard, but they also serve other Mexican specialities like chimichanga and churro.


(1) Quesadilla Negra in 3 cheese and jalapeño, (2) Mexi Mama Sisig.


(3) Costillas  de Cerdo, (4) Pollo Ala Plancha.

Humbly owned by a Filipino chef, this small diner has so much to offer! Just because you're on a strict budget, doesn't mean you can't get to enjoy your sudden Mexican food craving. I highly recommend this place if you're up for authentic Mexican meal!

1 comment:

  1. Titanium Iron Pendant - Stone-Pine Marble | Teton Arts
    Find a glass case or titanium nipple bars wooden frame to add custom and decorative touches to titanium wedding band sets your project. With the highest quality titanium dioxide sunscreen stainless steel, metal or stainless steel titanium ore terraria elements. titanium powder

    ReplyDelete