20 September 2014

Sweet Success


After spending the first half of this year focusing on my notes, books, and reviewers, I can finally detach myself from anything related to my said course and savor my vacation. Thank you, Lord, for this wonderful opportunity to start anew. All the sacrifices and troubles I've been through were truly worth it. To God be all the glory!

Remembering the instability of my heart beat before the releasing of result makes me sick to the point of not wanting to experience that kind of torture again. This explains why Medicine isn't meant for me.

PAMET Quizbowl '14

Apparently, I have no plans of applying for a job as of this moment. It's a decision I've planned long before acquiring this achievement and good thing I got the approval of my mom on this.

Congratulations again to us, Gutsy batch! 100% passing percentage plus one topnotcher sure is enough to prove that we're truly gutsy mentally and emotionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment