02 April 2013

Howdy At Rodeo Grill

Yesterday, while my friends and I were on our way to Sprockets Café to buy a roll of film, we've decided to have our dinner first since it's past 6 PM when we left the house (my house, to be precise).

Well, most of the tables inside were reserved and I guess we were lucky enough to get a table for four.

Pancho Belly for Php. 139.00.

Boyfriend's order. Good thing he brought with him his camera. My hero, hahaha.

Sgt. Peppers Sizzler for Php.169.00.

My order. Two thumbs up for this! Surely, a must try to those who're still about to try this place! ;)

Two of my companions had John Wayne's Chicken (Php. 119.00) and Paolo's Pork Pistols (Php. 99.00), respectively. My bad for not being able to take a picture of their orders.

Moving on, craving for another cup of rice, but ran out of budget? Don't worry because they're ready to serve you a bowl (yes, a medium-size bowl) of rice and another... for free! Hooray for unlimited rice!



So far, I'm very much happy both with my meal and their superb accommodation (same goes with my companions that night). Definitely a good to go place for those who wants to dine outside their lovely home or enjoy their lunch/dinner away from the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment