12 April 2013

Tuesday At Kuya J

Another delayed post for this month because I'm such a lazy dog. I was about to finish this entry when laziness tagged along. Anyhow, it's been a week since we (sister, Phoebee, and I) went to Simala and San Pedro Calungsod to seek guidance and pray our personal intentions. Since my sister gave me the authority to choose where I want to eat, I went for Kuya J.

I just heard a few months ago that they transferred to Escario and luckily, I saw it right along the road while mom was driving me to Cebu Doctors' University Hospital one time. This is, by the way, the new Kuya J Restaurant (in case you haven't seen it yet):


I find their new location bigger, more spacious, and very convenient for those who wish to bring their car since they don't need to look for parking space and even for those who commute since it's just along the busy road as compared to their old location.

This was how their restaurant looked like before:

Taken several months ago when they were still located along Orchid St.

Their old location was much farther from our place and it was hard to look for parking space, especially around dinner time (approximately, seven in the evening), and they can only accommodate around 25-35 customers as compared to their current situation wherein they could accommodate more than 40 customers.



Here's a picture of what we ordered for lunch. I failed to take a picture of the rest of our viand since I was too hungry to bother that time. We paid around Php. 1,000.00 up for everything. Much expensive than before (old location), but their food still has the same old taste I've always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment