24 February 2013

Singapore/Thai Dinner At One Claypot House

Last Friday night, yeah we danced on table tops... okay, I kid. Last Friday night, sœur, boyfriend, and I dined in this cute and inconspicuous restaurant along Dil Gil Garcia Street, Capitol site. I actually tagged them along since I can't hold my curiosity as to how Singaporean cuisine tastes like any longer. Good thing they said yes without further complaints.

I'm thoroughly amazed by their flexibility and creativity in transforming the place into something Thai/Singaporean/Malaysian-like.

Sister had Lah-lah-lah Claypot, single for Php. 150.00. Good for one, yet the three of us managed to share the entire pot (thumbs up for this). I had Fried Prawn Noodles for Php. 170.00 and Milky Bandung for Php. 50.00. I failed to finish the entire plate since it was too spicy for my tongue to compensate, not even my Milky Bandung can neutralize the spiciness. Boyfriend had Chicken wings for Php. 150.00 plus extra rice for Php. 20.00. 

Overall, I felt disappointed seeing their menu with very limited choices. What's even more disappointing is that they're focusing more on soup and pasta. The choices available just tore my heart apart knowing that I'm a rice person.

No comments:

Post a Comment