29 January 2013

Going Healthy At 10 Dove Street

If you want to enjoy a much delightful lunch or dinner away from the combustion and noisy beep of the cars, then 10 Dove Street is a perfect place for you! In terms of their meal, it's very affordable (with a fixed rate of Php. 200.00; it comes with soup, salad, sandwich, and a slice of cake) and perfect if you're aiming for a healthier lifestyle and/or if you're a vegetarian.


I actually failed to make a review about this place last time, so I mandatorily brought with me my camera and took pictures while waiting for our order. It's been a year since I last dined here with my coolest friend ever from high school and boyfriend. It feels great seeing the place again, and this time, I'm with one of my best buds in college, Mae and boyfriend.   

I can see a crack in the wall.

They've started with their food business 10 years ago (or more) based from what I've heard from my friend. I guess that crack you see in the picture is a living proof that this place did exist 10 years ago.


Now for the food. I'm sure you're excited about this, haha.

1) Soup

Mushroom Monterey

I forgot to take a picture of Mae and boyfriend's soup, sorry! 

2) Salad

Oriental Sesame Chicken

Well if you ask me, I don't actually find this salad special nor amusing (well, except for the fried noodles).

Finding Nemo

Boyfriend's order. We were actually wondering why it was named "Finding Nemo".

Shrimp Salad

Mae's order. Superb taste! Two thumbs up for this!

3) Sandwich

Roast Beef Dylan

My order. Hooray for the stars and for the awesome taste, but sad to say, we can't bring the stars home (sniff).

Chicken Sliders

My boyfriend's order. 

Hi, Mae. I'm sorry for posting this picture, hahaha. I don't have any reserve shots of your burger, so sorry!

As for our cakes, we had to bring it home since our tummies were too full to grab for desserts. Overall, we were very much satisfied with our meal and we're hoping to visit the place again sooner or later. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!

    Janella
    http://iamjanella.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janella! Your blog looks even nicer than mine! :)

      Delete