02 December 2012

Chocolatey at Chocolatier

**I'm so sorry for the lack of update and for the delay of this entry. School's been eating most of my time and I can't afford to set it aside since it's currently my main priority as a student.

Vintage slash dreamy-inspired decors

It's been a month since I've first tasted such mouthwatering cakes at Chocolatier. I barely crave for chocolates (or any sweets, to be precise) and when I do, I make sure that it'll all be worth it or I might end up disliking chocolates for the rest of my life (haha). My sister, her boyfriend, and I wanted to make the most out of our dinner by having some desserts. Since Chocolatier was just a few blocks away from us, we've then decided to try their chocolate-y desserts out.

Late Halloween greeting from me

The cakes displayed on the cake display chiller were too enticing to ignore!

Sweet Revenge 

My sister's order. Spicy Lindt chocolate lava cake paired with vanilla ice cream.

Golden Euphoria

My sister's boyfriend's order. Sweet Ferrero Rocher chocolate cake with a ball of Ferrero Rocher on top.

Sweet Ebony

My order. Lindt dark chocolate cake oozing with mouthwatering sweetness.

Overall, I'm satisfied by their cakes' presentation and taste. Chocolate paradise that's worth the bucks! A-must try for those who're into chocolates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment